Get in touch today
We are happy to refund for goods if you change your mind. A refund will only be issued when the goods are assessed and meet the following criteria:
If you would like to return item/s, they must be in unused condition, in original packaging and suitable for re-sale. (Any damage to packaging will void your refund, so please ensure you package items safely when preparing them for postage to us.)
You will be refunded the full amount of the purchase, or the cost of the items you have returned, less any postage costs paid initially.
You must inform us of your intention to return all, or part of your order. Please use the contact form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns must be made within 21 days of receipt of goods, or returns will not be accepted.
Returns costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please keep the tracking number provided by Australia Post and email us, or use this contact form to inform us of the number so we know when to expect your parcel.
Refunds will be made back to the original payment method via our Payment Gateway and cash will not be forwarded to you under any circumstances.
You will be notified by email when your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 5 business days for this process to be completed.
* PLEASE NOTE: we do not offer returns for Gift Cards. Our Workshop bookings also have a different refunds policy which you will be notified of prior to payment for any of our wrokshop experinces.
We will happily exchange goods for you, providing:
- you contact us to ask for exchange within 14 days of receipt of goods (please use contact form below)
- we have not discontinued the item/s you wish to exchange
- we have your new choices in stock at the time of your request
- you pay the minimum postage requirement (usually $10 for orders under 1kg and $13.00 for orders 1-5 kg) The cost of postage must be made prior to the exchanged items being posted to you.
When posting back any items to us, please email us with the tracking number for the parcel provided by Australia Post and please ensure you package your items securely - we will not exchange items that have not been packaged securely for shipping and arrive damaged as a result.
Items will only be exchanged if in undamaged and unused condition. (See criteria above in returns)
Items will be shipped within two business days ( excluding public holidays) unless you are notified otherwise.
If you are ordering out of stock items, an ETA will be sent by email or text.
A longer delivery time applies to kitchen kits.
Wholesale orders do not qualify for free shipping. A seperate shipping costs schedule will be supplied to all retailers.
A tracking number from Australia Post or the contracted courier service will be forwarded to you via email as soon as your items are shipped. Please check your order status using this number prior to contacting us if you are concerned about the whereabouts of your delivery.
- If you have any concerns about the condition of your items when they arrive to you, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of goods using the form below.
We will contact you asap, possibly ask for photographs to be taken & emailed, so we can assess damage, and will organise return shipping with you so you can get your new items and get started on your projects as soon as possible.
The team at Bird on the Hill.