This crisp white is a little softer than our signature "Chalk White" colour, but not quite as creamy as White Magnolia.
Perfect for that on trend, farmhouse styled pieces for your kitchen, dining and living room areas!
Our acrylic, matt, chalky finish paint dries silky smooth and has a true mineral base which is made from Australian sourced, fine ground minerals and clay.
It's ideal for painting furniture and other home decor and will adhere to just about anything with a minimum amount of preparation.
- LOW/NO VOC & NON TOXIC. No nasty paint fumes means you can feel safe painting inside with our paint and using it on surfaces that will be in contact with your littler family members.
- 3 easy steps from start to finish, or only 2 if you don't want to seal. With our premium acrylic mineral paint, sealing is optional, though we do recommend it for ease of maintenance for high use surfaces.
- Self levelling paint means minimal brush strokes
- Quick drying and cures to a rock hard finish in 7 -12 days. (Cure time depends on climate and time of year).
- 4 sizes means you can find one that's right for your project. It goes a long way!
- The Vintage Bird Furniture Paint is developed in regional Australia by a family owned business who love to paint!
Happy Painting ❤︎
Beautiful powder blue with a hint of mint. Just like cool afternoon drinks on the verandah at dusk... The perfect summer colour and part of our new, Summer 2021 Collection. Our...
This beautiful colour is the shade of faded, late summer hydrangea blooms, and part of our new Summer 2021 Collection. Our acrylic, matt, chalky finish paint dries silky smooth and...
The bolder of the four new Summer 2021 colours, Cherry Ripe reminded us of a big bowl of ripe, sweet cherries! It's a rich crimson with magenta undertones, making it...